- JN -072023-1943725
- Aug 08, 2023
Japanese MNC, a cutting-edge technology company dedicated to transforming businesses and revolutionizing the way organizations operate.
The main responsibilities include:
- Handling corporate secretarial matters
- Overseeing subsidiaries
- Supporting the Board of Directors
- Collaborating with internal parties
- Handling legal administrative tasks
- Supporting governance and compliance
- Providing litigation support
- Managing intellectual property matters
- Supervising responsibilities related to compliance and governance
- Handling administrative functions
- Working on project collaborations.
- The position requires strong language skills, contract review expertise, and communication skills
- Experience in MNC legal departments and working with external parties is preferred.
- The ability to plan, prioritize workload, and maintain a professional demeanor as a team player is essential.
- Desired qualifications include experience in corporate secretarial, compliance, and governance matters, a passion for learning and innovation, ability to work under pressure on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in corporate secretarial work
- The role is a 6-months maternity cover
If you are passionate about technology and driven to make a difference, we encourage you to apply today.
To discuss this opportunity further, please apply now or get in touch with Maralene Joshua at
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Singapore, Talent Solutions
EA License No: 11C5502
Personnel Registration No: R2093737