- Mar 23, 2023
Our client, a global investment firm with a strong focus on APAC is now looking for an Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director.
- Own and proactively manage complex, changing, high-volume calendars across multiple time-zones
- Proactively and strategically coordinate internal and external meetings
- Connecting organizations, projects, and critical business information to the MD
- Sort and triage mail; maintain e-mail and other address directories.
- Answer and respond to phone calls, communicate messages and information to the MD
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems.
- Coordinate travel and dinner arrangements.
- Prepare expense reports
- At least 5 years of experience in an executive admin support role
- Highly motivated, self-driven, solution and detail-oriented
- Positive attitude, no task too big or too small
- Bright, upbeat culture creator
- Strong time management skills: ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments with a strong degree of accuracy and meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to think independently and provide creative solutions
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Shawn at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd FOO HOU SHENG SHAWN EA Licence No: 11C5502 Registration No: R11872138