- BBBH791867 Nov 06, 2021 Competitive
Our client is a leading technology agency that revolutionalises, provides innovative and integrates smart technologies for the healthcare sector.
You would be working with a team of driven and resilient professionals who possess diverse technical expertise to deliver the next generation integrated healthcare solutions that are agile, sustainable, efficient and scalable with long lasting benefits for the population of Singapore.
The Enterprise Architect is to integrate the project and program strategies across multiple programs and projects, and ensures alignment with business strategies and drivers, and management priorities.
You would provide a series of architecture models that can be consumed by project delivery teams, define and describe the solutions to achieve, the processes needed to be performed to complete the solutions, the data needed to furnish into the solutions, and the organizational alignment and responsibilities in place to perform the required activities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Architect for cross program and cross project architectural strategies and problem resolution
- Architect for complex development projects
- Be the consultant in business process analysis and design
- Provide the strategy to integrate across projects and systems
- Architectural leadership in the resolution of inter-program and interproject issues
- Establishment and maintenance of contacts within business units and information system programs to understand business drivers, business requirements, solutions strategies and alternatives
- Assessment of new/revised policies, standards and patterns and align the systems to meet them
- Share best practices, lessons learned and updating the architectural artifacts
- Minimum 8 years relevant working experience as solution architect or equivalent role
- Experience in developing enterprise level blueprints
- Experience in drafting technical standards, guidelines.
- Understand the requirements and Influence the senior stakeholders (eg. CTO, Senior Directors etc) for approval.
- Has worked with many application teams to co-develop and/or get buy-in for blueprint or standards.
- Derive, define and represent various artifacts within the Enterprise Framework
- Learning and understanding of appropriate technologies
- Good communication skill, both verbal (e.g. presentation, explanation, etc.) and written (e.g. reports, articles, etc.)
- Experience in designing million dollar information systems
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering or relevant qualification regarding Solutions Architecture /design
If you possess the relevant skillsets, please apply now with your updated CV.
We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry Ng (R1657259)
M3S Solutions| Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd EA Licence No: 11C5502
Talent Partner | M3S
+65 6818 3198