- BBBH767873 Nov 06, 2020 Competitive
My client, a well-known international bank is looking to hire an E-communication Surveillance analyst/ associate for their Compliance function.
E-Communication Surveillance Analyst
My client, a well-known international bank is looking to hire an E-communication Surveillance analyst/ associate for their Compliance function. This is a 6 months contract with a high chance of extension.
- Review communications of monitored users to identify potential market misconduct or mis-selling activities using Autonomy / Zovy Supervisor, a vendor tool
- Drive/encourage initiatives aimed at helping improve efficiency and boost quality of existing surveillance processes (automated alerting / manual monitoring routines) as well as the design and implementation of controls. Actively strive to enhance the current scenarios / systems and challenge status quo through driving improvement/automation initiatives. Manage and protect business as usual capability during change programs/ remediation initiatives
- Perform the initial review and/or resolve alerts/cases by following the relevant Surveillance, Monitoring & Conduct Standard Operating Procedure to detect potential market misconduct, as well as irregular behaviour that may lead to regulatory / compliance issues. Escalate flagged messages to the Communications Surveillance escalation team for further review and follow up
- Escalate any potential technical issues to Communications Surveillance Change team for follow up with Production Support team
- Ad hoc data retrievals and reviews from source, i.e. Bloomberg Vault and others
- Periodic review and escalation of chat room administration and usage monitoring
- Periodic manual monitoring by ensuring proper reviews were done and escalations where required to Communications Surveillance escalation team for further review and follow up
- Bachelor's degree and 4-8 years of work experience in the financial industry, preferably in the market conduct / compliance surveillance space
- Banking knowledge in terms of customers, products, and operations
- Experience in the communication surveillance process
- Experience in use of Autonomy / Zovy Supervisor preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
This is a fast filling role, if you are interested, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
+65 6818 3174