Deputy Director, Cyber Defence (Red Team)
- BBBH757493 Oct 09, 2020 S$10-14k pm
A leading healthcare tech company in Singapore is looking for Deputy Director to join their Cyber Defence team to design, build and lead a world-class red team
Purpose of Position
You will be responsible to provide leadership and guidance to help design, build and lead a world-class red teaming capability. You will be responsible to create an innovative red teaming program to proactively identify and help drive mitigation efforts to reduce potential cyber threats and strengthen company's systems cyber resilience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To build a world-class red team with "APT minus" standard of competencies to simulate advance malicious actors of the highest order.
- Develop and drive red teaming programs to stress test the cyber resilience of the systems
- Lead the red team to plan and launch adversarial attack simulation exercises to test and validate the effectiveness of systems' cyber defence and response plan against prevalent cyber threats
- Champion security research activities and teamwork required to carry out successful red team operations.
- Provide technical expertise required to carry out unannounced internal and external ethical hacking exercises
- Adopt a threat actor's perspective when performing design assurance to ensure these systems are not only compliant, but offer effective security measures against advanced threats.
- Review results of ethical hacking exercises conducted by the red team to determine severity of findings and provide recommended counter measures or mitigating controls to reduce risk to an acceptable and manageable level.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 12 years of cybersecurity experience, with strong background from both a red and blue team perspective, and proven track record in planning and executing adversarial attack simulation exercises
- Ability to articulate the business risk of technical vulnerabilities as well as provide sound mitigation recommendations to business users
- Knowledge about the latest cyber security tools and vulnerabilities is necessary.
- Relevant certifications from CREST and/or Offensive Security
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal, written communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd/M3S Solutions
EA Licence No.: 11C5502
Registration No.: R1657697
Registration Name: Jessie Zeng
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S
+65 6818 3130