Cyber Security Risk Manager
- BBBH793531 Nov 10, 2021 S$5-9k pm
M3S is working exclusively with a large-scale IT end user in Singapore, we are looking for an experienced and talented Cyber Security Risk Manager.
We are looking for a Cyber Security Risk Manager, who has a background in cyber risk and compliance along with good communication and organization skills. This is an individual contributor role, and you will be a member of the cluster's Group Information Security Office function that reports to the Head of Risk and Compliance. You will be supporting the risk oversight relating to the interconnected systems and Critical Information Infrastructure (CII). You will fearlessly participate in addressing cybersecurity challenges and escalating of issues for management attention when required.
Role and Responsibilities
- Work closely with relevant stakeholders to identify, assess and resolve security risks and provide recommendations for risk controls and compliance measures.
- Monitor and validate risk control effectiveness in compliance with various statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support appropriate audit and risk assessment activities, follow-up engagements and track activities to completion.
- Align the format, content and cadence of cybersecurity GRC reporting including risk register maintenance and relevant cybersecurity measurements.
- Establish agreement with different teams and lead documentation efforts for improvements related to cybersecurity risk and compliance management.
- Participate in ad-hoc assignments and joint working committees and assist with the cybersecurity improvement efforts affecting public healthcare institutions.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Tertiary or Advanced education in a technical discipline preferably in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
- 4-5 years hands-on experience in leading or supporting Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program.
- 4-5 years hands-on experience with risk management standards, practices, methods and frameworks including NIST CSF, Cyber Kill Chain, ISO 27000, OWASP, CIS Critical Security Controls or equivalent.
- Good understanding of KRIs, cyber metrics development and operationalization.
- Professional credentials such as CISSP, CISM, CRISC or equivalent is advantageous.
- Relevant cybersecurity risk management experience in CII sectors is advantageous.
Please click "Apply Now" should you be interested to proceed with the job application.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R21101028
EAP Name: GODWIN COLIN THOMPSON
Talent Coordinator | M3S
+65 6818 3171