You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH769322 Nov 02, 2020 Competitive
Our client, a reputable Fintech firm is looking to hire for a Head of Compliance for a permanent position. If you are keen, please send your CV across to email@example.com
Our client, a reputable Fintech firm is looking to hire for a Head of Compliance for a permanent position.
- Developing the compliance framework for the business, including compliance policies, procedures and guidelines; communicating these policies to all relevant stakeholders.
- Reviewing emerging regulatory and compliance requirements (such as KYC, AML, CTF) on a regular basis. Embedding these updates within the compliance framework.
- Developing Global Sanctions Compliance procedures and guidance documents to enhance efficiencies and provide clarity on critical sanctions matters.
- Pro-actively identifying and communicating deficiencies or gaps with regulatory compliance; providing guidance in the development of alternative solutions or implementation of corrective action.
- Managing potential conflicts of interests associated with transactions undertaken by companies under the Group.
- Developing and conducting compliance risk assessments programs e.g. Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") risk assessment and Privacy Risk assessment.
- Managing the risk register with respect to compliance matters.
- Ensuring AML programs are in line with current industry best practices and both efficient and effective in terms of internal controls.
- Developing risk rules and definitions for customer screening and transaction monitoring for KYC, AML & CTF.
- Developing / enhancing policies around incident and breach management.
- Managing the daily operation and monitoring of AML/compliance programs.
- Assisting in drafting AML policies and procedures in jurisdictions where the organization intends to apply for a financial service license.
- Conducting enhanced due diligence for business partners and clients in line with the AML policies and AML laws and regulations.
- Advising on compliance implications for specific transactions, new products and businesses.
- Liaising with compliance teams in other jurisdictions to assist them with CDD and EDD procedures on request to manage the volume.
- Ensuring system updates when various watch lists are updated; testing systems to ensure updates are successful.
- Conducting annual compliance and anti-money laundering training for management and staff.
- Where necessary, working with the Operations, Legal and Sales teams to remediate incidents of non-compliance.
- Assisting the business by providing necessary compliance information to obtain money / payment service licenses in other jurisdictions as well as to establish new banking facilities.
- Acting as the liaison officer for all internal audits (in relation to compliance), external compliance and regulatory examinations.
- Transaction reporting: filing annual compliance reports, suspicious transaction reports, and others as needed to regulators
- Regular reporting on key compliance metrics to senior management.
- Regulatory breach reporting to government agencies
Skills & Qualifications
- Have gained at least 15 years' experience in a financial service (preferably remittance and/or payments) legal or regulatory environment.
- Have compliance advisory experience
- Good knowledge of money laundering compliance requirements for money services businesses.
- Hands-on experience in implementing and testing automated monitoring, filtering and database systems.
Due to the nature of the role, only Singaporeans will be considered.
If you are interested in this position, please apply today or email Constance Cho firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License - 11C5502
Reg No - R1876688
Delivery Consultant | Banking Operations & Financial Services Corporate Governance
+65 6818 3178