- BBBH781618 May 06, 2021 Competitive
My client, a top-tier multinational technology firm is looking to hire for a Senior Compliance Analyst for a 1 year contract.
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a technology firm to hire a Compliance Analyst for their controls and Compliance Team.
- Ensure strict adherence to policies and efficient compliance governance process with regular monitoring.
- Provide compliance support, consulting services, and monitoring in support of management's business objectives and their responsibility to mitigate risk.
- Implement a structure of Business & Finance Compliance; train them on driving good tone and investigating red flags and dashboard indicators.
- Facilitate Compliance Committee meetings to elevate compliance as top of mind with the Country Manager, Senior Leadership Team, Legal and escalate any violation or deviation from standards and practices, and orchestrate the remediation of compliance issues.
- Point of contact for all compliance questions in the sub-region
- Ensure all high risk deals are subject to a pre-closure compliance review, all red flags appropriately resolved or escalated, and key learnings communicated back to Finance and business stakeholders.
- Plan and drive execution of the Compliance Framework in partnership with Outsourced testing agency
- Review the compliance dashboard to ensure its accuracy as well as follow-up and remediation of any red flags, as well as Internal Audit findings by the business
- Identify and address geo-specific risks not covered in the global Compliance framework
- Review root causes and remediations for control assessment observations to ensure effective remediation
- Continuous feedback loop with outsourced testing agency (controls testing) and other agencies to improve the risk elimination achieved by the 3rd party work.
- Conduct data analytics and produce actionable insights to focus the compliance efforts on the highest risk areas
- Coordinate and manage internal audits from start to end and monitor implementation of remediation
- Assist in identifying topics, preparation of deck, follow up on action items for Compliance Committee
- Contribute as a team member in developing Subject Matter Expertise for identified key risk areas
- This role offers compliance related support to both the regional commercial and consumer business groups in APAC.
- At least 4-5 years of experience across compliance or internal audit
- Industry exposure in Software, IT Hardware, FMCG would be an added advantage
- Will look at straight big 4 candidates if they have the relevant industry exposure but will not be a priority due to lack of execution
- Experience in conducting training and process improvement would be an added advantage
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174