Compensation And Benefits Analyst (Tech Giant / Contract)
- BBBH777980 Mar 19, 2021 S$50-99k
Our client, a global technology player, is now looking for a Compensation & Benefits Analyst - APAC on a 12 months contract for a start.
Changing the world through digital experiences is what our client is all about. Immediate opportunity for Human Resource Professionals in the Technology - Software Space. You will work closely with the Senior Leadership for the SEA region in driving organisational effectiveness in the areas of workforce planning, organisational design and help develop employee solutions consistent within our culture and processes.
The Employee Experience Team is looking for a Compensation and Benefits Analyst to support the
Senior Program Managers in the APAC and India region.
- Provide general support for our compensaƟon, benefits and wellbeing programs. This includes but is not limited to compensation (creating salary ranges, preparing recommendations, etc), health, retirement, time off and perks.
- Respond timely to requests about plan details and special inquiries and escalate as needed to the Senior Program Managers.
- Work in close partnership with the Senior Program Managers on program delivery including implementation and process improvement for various regional and global projects.
- Collaborate with and advise the ERC (shared services team), HR busines partners and talent
- partners as needed
- Coordinate well-being and other events for the region, requiring interaction with multiple stakeholders including the communications team, IT support, ERC, Site Council representatives and external speakers
- Support benefit administration tasks including global holiday calendar, keeping external Benefits site up to date, enrolments, and terminations of employees from benefits, etc
- Assist with the annual Rewards Check In process including range development, Workday support, pay mix changes, promotions, etc
- Keep up to date with current events in applicable countries including legislative and market
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Business or related field preferred
- 5 - 8 years of relevant compensation & benefits experience
- Regional exposure (APAC) would be ideal
- Effective verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Team player
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Shawn at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1872138
Consultant | HR Recruitment
+65 6818 3161