Company Secretary - Banking
- BBBH774262 Jan 28, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Morgan McKinley is partnering with a top tier Investment Bank to support them with a hire within their Regional Governance Team. This Company Secretary will be based in Singapore, covering SEA.
Our client is looking for a career Corporate Secretary, with a minimum of four years of work experience. Do you enjoy stakeholder management, liaising with clients, thinking outside of the box, do you have a problem solving mindset? This team is looking for more than a box ticker, you will be a trusted member of the organisation, always willing to go above and beyond and share new ways of working.
- At least four years of experience, ideally within a Corporate Secretary or Central Compliance role.
- You will be the main contact for specific business groups and jurisdictions and learn to take the lead on related transnational work and projects.
- In addition to running regular board/committee meeting processes for key entities, you will oversee the compliance of a portfolio of subsidiary companies.
- To be successful in this role, you will be driven and self-motivated. You will also have strong company secretarial and/or corporate governance knowledge gained in a fast paced environment
- You must have high integrity and a pragmatic approach to problems
If you are interested in this role, kindly apply with your updated CV, otherwise, please reach out to me to find out more about this opportunity at email@example.com.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Reg no: R1332608
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Associate Director | Banking & Financial Services
+65 6818 3193