- BBBH790218 Aug 13, 2021 Competitive
This role is to build a Change Management Methodology, assessing and building functional competency for Business Change & Adoption, supporting organisational change & other transformation initiatives.
Position Summary / Project Description
This role sits under the Competency Development team within Business Change & Adoption Department. Key responsibilities include building a Change Management Methodology, assessing and building functional competency for Business Change and Adoption, supporting organisational change and other transformation initiatives.
Role and Responsibilities
This role sits under the Competency Development team within Business Change & Adoption Department. Key responsibilities include:
Design and build a Change Management Methodology that can be applied, with some adaption, across national programmes implemented by the organisation.
To do this, it requires the individual to be exposed to the various national programmes, and to understand the business operations and structure of our key stakeholders in public and private sectors.
As an output, the methodology should describe the process of planning, managing and sustaining change, list the key input, output and outcome of each process, and provide job enablers that not only support the work of a Change Manager, but also to provide some baseline in standards and quality of experience for our stakeholders.
Build functional competency framework for Change Managers with the intent of assessing and maintaining the department's portfolio of change managers
Support organisation change management and other transformation initiatives when required
Requirements / Qualifications
- At lease 6-8 years' experience in change management for large scale IT implementation.
- At least 6 - 8 years' experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems
- Familiarity with change management approaches and tools
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills. Able to work with difference groups of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Confident in presenting to Senior Management
- Strong analytical, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Quick learner who is able to cope in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience in healthcare industry would be an added advantage
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1110638
Talent Partner | M3S