- BBBH792098 Sep 03, 2021 S$50-99k
Our client a global technology firm are now looking for a Business Finance Manager to join them on a 1 year contract to start with.
The Business Finance Manager will be part of the APAC HQ Finance Team that is responsible for partnering with the business to drive growth for the region.
The successful candidate should have a growth and an owner mindset, act as an entrepreneur that focus on business impact, and continuously learn and innovate. This person has the capability to actively contribute and build strong collaboration within diverse and virtual teams. He / she is action-oriented and able to build and deliver strong results through others beyond the team as well.
- Business Planning & Analytics:
- Support the Finance Team to orchestrate key finance processes (Budget, Forecast, Month Close, QBCs) across all APAC subsidiaries
- Drive standardization and simplification of processes
- Support the Team in analysis and ad-hoc projects
- Business Support and Partnership:
- Partner within Finance, business leaders and process owners across APAC subsidiaries to provide insights and value-added analysis for the organization such as benchmarking analysis, spend management and resource allocation analysis
- Drive growth in Consulting and Support focus areas, such as Unified, Commercial attach and whitespace opportunities
- Support resource allocation to optimize productivity while meeting customer obligations
Support the Team to work with the Compliance team to drive overall controls and compliance agenda, including compliance framework, execution plan, testing and review. Liaise with auditors, both internal and external, to provide required documentation.
What we are looking for
- At least 8-10 years of active experience in similar finance role (Financial Analyst / Management reporting etc)
- Strong analytical and modeling skills
- Advanced Excel, Powerpivot and Power BI skills is preferred
- Compliance and risk management experience
- Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment independently
- Flexibility to work quarterly and bi-annual peak period
If you are keen to explore further, please click the "Apply" button or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA License: 11C5502
Reg No: R1871051 (Cazalis Tabusalla Gregorio)
+65 6818 3159