Business Development Manager
- BBBH795511 Oct 08, 2021 Competitive
Our client, an award winning fintech with a world-wide staff base is looking for a Business Development Manager, specialising in India and SEA markets to come on board!
Our client is an award winning data research company providing insight and intelligence to the financial industry, easing the process of business-critical decision making for investment professionals across the world.
- As a Business Development Manager, you will be required to take ownership in looking after a specific market segment within the ASEAN and South Asia territory, with a primary goal in hunting and selling to non-subscribing new firms and developing pipelines of new business opportunities within your defined sales territory.
- Your aim would be to achieve or exceed monthly sales targets by employing a consultative approach in selling services to new clients - having a deep understanding of clients' business models and problems, and proposing the appropriate solutions to them.
- You are required to manage the full sales cycle - which includes securing introductions with decision makers, conducting product demonstrations, providing detailed proposals and consultations.
- This position is a client-facing role, requiring you to conduct meetings at client sites, events and conferences within your defined territory.
The Successful Applicant:
- The successful applicant should have at least 4 years of sales and / or account management experience in a similar discipline.
- A background in the following sectors would be a bonus - financial data vendor, financial services, alternative investments, B2B SaaS sales, and solutions selling.
- You should be equipped with consultative sales, negotiation skills, and experience in dealing with clients within the B2B ecosystem.
- The successful applicant should be sales motivated, team-focused, and be able to collaborate with peers, product management, and internal key constituents at the firm.
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively, please apply below or contact Stefanie Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199215
Associate Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+65 6818 3136