Business Development Manager (Telco / SI)
- BBBH790193 Sep 14, 2021 Competitive
Our client is a renowned business within the telecommunications / SI industry, and is now looking to invite a Business Development Manager to join their team!
- The Business Development Manager will be part of a team that drives the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing.
- You will be responsible to develop GTM strategies and build a network of clients around your expertise.
- The successful candidate will be required to collaborate with internal teams to identify customer needs and industry trends, gaining valuable information to aid in presentations to clients.
- You will need to build strong relationships with key stakeholders of your clients.
The Successful Applicant:
- The successful applicant should have a Bachelor's Degree with at least 4 years of experience in a client facing role.
- You should have a hunter's mentality and are skilled at uncovering opportunities through research, networking, and driving portfolio growth and expansion.
- You'll be required to have prior relevant experience in a B2B / enterprise sales role within the telecommunications / SI scene.
If you are looking for a role where you can contribute effectively, please apply below or contact Stefanie Fong at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R2199215
Associate Consultant | Marketing Recruitment
+65 6818 3136