Business Development Associate (Contract)
- BBBH795951 Oct 13, 2021 S$0-4k pm
Our client, one of the larger multinational banking and financial services company in the world, is looking for a business development associate for one of their new ventures
- Plan and execute business angle from leads generation to leads closure.
- Execute and test outreach angles, document, evaluate and recommend methods in leads engagement, in order to achieve team goals of partnerships with merchants/ partners .
- Arrange business meetings/calls with prospective leads. Guide onboarded portfolio of converted leads, manage them, raise escalation to internal management where needed.
- Deliver KPIs, forecasts and targets.
- Be proactive and creative in leads conversion and management
- Do telemarketing, get more merchants to come onboard to the programmes and features for the new venture.
If you are keen on this role, please apply now or send a copy of your CV to Sheila Yeo - email@example.com.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd |EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1985893 | YEO ANN NING, SHEILA
Consultant | Banking Operations Recruitment
+65 6818 3150