Associate - Family Office
- BBBH774263 Feb 05, 2021 S$15-19k pm
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a family office in Singapore, to hire an Associate to join their small, yet well established and prestigious office.
Morgan McKinley is working exclusively with a UK head quartered family office, founded to provide independent investment advice to a select group of families. Our client is hiring for their office in Singapore. They are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic Associate to join the small, yet well established growing global team.
Are you driven with an entrepreneurial mindset? Can you work independently and have the desire to support a small prestigious group of clients?
Role & Responsibilities;
- Private client relationship management
- Macro and micro investment analysis
- Transaction support in Private Equity and Corporate Finance
- Credit research
- Equity and fixed income research
- Market research
- Liaising with lawyers and administrators
- Client estate planning
- Top tier communication skills
- Able to demonstrate outstanding numerical and analytical skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial drive, as well as commercial awareness and acumen
- Intellectually curious with a passion for understanding global politics and finance
- Highly organised, with an ability and appetite to learn quickly in a pressured environment
- Desire to work in a collegiate and dynamic team, to be a true team player, and be invested in the firm's future
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- High proficiency in financial modelling
- The candidate could come from either a background of; Investment Banking, Asset Management or a similar Family Office set up
If you meet these requirements, please apply with your updated CV, or reach out to me at email@example.com. Kindly note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
Reg no: R1332608
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Associate Director | Banking & Financial Services
+65 6818 3193