Assistant Manager/Assistant Lead Engineer
- BBBH770336 Nov 18, 2020 Competitive
Experienced Informatica Network Engineer who has experience in developing, implementing and maintaining IT systems for an award winning IT healthcare Leader in Singapore
Years of Experience
- At least 8 - 10 years' experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining IT systems
- Role and Responsibilities
- Ensure smooth service delivery and provide service reporting related to infrastructure operations to management and stakeholders.
- Orchestrate the service delivery to support healthcare users, while catering to various healthcare settings.
- Key Responsibilities
- Support infrastructure operations
- Manage the update of the operation documentations such as process documentation, SOP, Operations checklist that are relevant for the infrastructure operation.
- Support the review of the operation impact to infrastructure operation based on the change request, service request and technical refresh and ensure that it is compliance to the various performance SLAs, SOPs and policies that are stipulated.
- Support the review of utilisation reports and work with vendor to update the capacity plan timely. Support the tracking of the availability of the infrastructure against the performance SLA and work with vendor to ensure timely recovery for any disruption to the infrastructure availability
- Support the regular reporting to the governance bodies on the progress against audit requirements, service improvement plans, issues and risks related to the infrastructure operation
- Track and manage regular maintenance activities, such as system patching, review of system accounts, etc.
- Support the review of all production changes related to infrastructure
- Support annual audit activities conducted by internal and external parties, and ensure timely follow up as well as closure of the required action items
- Participate and coordinate the annual Disaster Recovery (DR) and Business Continuity Plan (BCP) exercises from infrastructure operation perspective.
- Ensure timely follow up and closure of required action items from the various above exercises.
- Support the review and timely update to the BCP/DR Plan/DR runbook and seek for the necessary approval and endorsement.
- Manage the decommissioning of the hardware and devices to ensure compliance with the required process and policies.
- Review the weekly and monthly operation report to ensure that the status and updates are accurate and complete
- Incident and Problem Management
- Manage incident and problem identification and resolution by coordinating the activities with infrastructure counterparts across systems, data centres and vendors to ensure timely resolution within the service SLA.
- Review and ensure timely update of the documentation for incidents or root cause analysis to ensure that accurate and sufficient troubleshooting has taken place
- Ensure timely escalation of incidents and problems and timely recovery of the service for Sev 1 and Sev 2 incidents
- Timely respond to infrastructure incident escalated from vendor
- Service and Asset Management
- Ensure timely contract renewal of infrastructure related contracts including those with third party vendors.
- Review and ensure timely update to the asset inventory of all hardware, hosts and software licenses Review and ensure timely update to the end-of-support forecasts for all hardware, hosts and software and ensure refresh plans are in place
- Monitor the service performance of the support vendor by ensuring adherence to performance SLA, reduce aging of Incidents, timely root cause analysis, IT policies and tracking of any plans to address deviations to policies or supplier / vendor contracts.
- Coordinate with finance to support regular asset tagging activities to ensure that all assets are tracked.
Requirements / Qualifications Educational Requirements:
Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, although consideration will be given to experience and certifications in lieu of degree
- Process oriented with focus on achieving operational efficiency
- Adopting proactive attitude with sense of urgency in management of operations
- Good stakeholder management skills with ability to engage and gain key stakeholder buy-ins.
Years of Experience Required:
- At least 5 years' experience with service delivery.
- Experience or certification in ITIL V2/3 Service Management.
- Experience with management of heterogeneous computing environments.
- At least 5 years' experience with managing vendors including contract management, SLA negotiation and management of SLAs.
- Preferably with experience in supporting complicated health IT solutions.
Programme Delivery Consultant | M3S