- BBBH782571 May 18, 2021 S$5-9k pm
My client, a prestigious and well-known international bank is looking to hire a Liquidity Management expert to support a new project.
Asset and Liability Management Manager
Morgan Mckinley is working in partnership with a leading international bank on a 12 months contract (highly renewable) to support their Liquidity Management Team.
- Liquidity risk management expertise - ensure robust risk management practices are maintained within risk appetite to support commercial goals and shape future policy, where appropriate.
- Support the underlying business: Understand how products and businesses operate under various scenarios, and any impediments or actions that can be taken to improve the firm's liquidity capacity.
- Liquidity Actions: Support plans for liquidity actions under various scenarios that are realistic, measurable, and consistent with the overall resolution strategy. Analyse and agree the cost / benefit, timing, and franchise implications of such actions.
- Market Developments: Be aware of prevailing regulatory and market changes, including the internal coordination of recovery and resolution requirements with Group counterparts.
- Monitoring: Establish appropriate measures for contractual and behavioural liquidity cash flows under various stressed scenarios including stress testing. Articulate the firm's ability to withstand a stress including robust analysis of the drivers of cash outflows and the mitigating actions available
- Liabilities management: Identify needs and delivery strategy for currency, liquidity, funding, and capital requirements including debt issuance.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful applicant, you would have the following skills & qualifications:
- Prior Treasury Risk and Liquidity Risk management experience, familarity with Asian markets and banking regulations would be advantage
- A Growth mind-set that is both open and resilient to rapidly evolving requirements
- Relevant university degree and/or professional qualification
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to deliver actionable insight
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders with competing priorities
- Very strong excel skills
If you're interested in this role, please send your updated CV (word format) to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Referrals are greatly appreciated.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1770166
Registration Name: Suhani Malhotra
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
+65 6818 3174