Application Security Project Manager (1 year contract)
- BBBH781347 May 21, 2021 S$5-9k pm
Our client, a global insurance leader is looking to hire an IT Applications (Security) Project Manager (1 year contract) to plan and coordinate security change initiatives across the region.
- Coordinate with project change teams to ensure projects and supporting activities are aligned and supported
- Develop project schedules, monitor and report progress, coordinate resources, manage issues, risks and project dependencies
- Keep highly technical teams focused on deadlines and outcomes, and ability to drive and manage all phases of projects from initiation through to closure
- Track team progress and identify risks
- Provide regular status updates to project stakeholders
- Work with cross functional teams to identify potential business impacts
- Identifying continuous improvement opportunities and make recommendations based on project experience
- Minimally 5+years of project management experience in information security transformation (infrastructcure, IT application development) with project management certification (i.e.. Prince 2/ PMP) preferred
- Technical skillset include app development delivery, network security experience and project management experience
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills - including being hands on, able to clearly explain the resources, deliverables and the tools used to manage the project
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills with a thorough working knowledge of project management processes
- Degree qualified in I.T.
- End-to-end project lifecycle delivery experience with full SDLC project delivery across Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- Experience in managing offshore teams across multiple time zones
- Experience with a variety of project management tools including JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint, Clarity
MORGAN MCKINLEY PTE LTD
EA LICENCE NO: 11C5502
REGISTRATION NO: R1770493
REGISTRATION NAME: HOE YING LIN
If you would like to apply for this role, please click on "apply now" at the side or send your resume to email@example.com.
We also offer a generous referral scheme so if you know someone who maybe interested in hearing about this opportunity, please pass on the details of this role. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as a notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Senior Consultant - Projects & Change Transformation
+65 6818 3153