Application Analyst (Implementation)
- BBBH795976 Oct 13, 2021 S$5-9k pm
M3S is looking for a Build System Analyst (large scale project build) on behalf of our client who is a nationwide health technology company.
As a Build System Analyst, you will be responsible for leading important projects with capability to make breakthroughs in design, development, testing, debugging and implementing software applications. This role is part of the software development team and reports to the build team manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate regular updates and recommend improvements to the existing system.
- Responsible for configuration, requirement gathering and documentation throughout the implementation.
- Identify and resolve issues which have organization wide impact.
- Liaise with stakeholders to understand business needs and user requirements.
- Develop applications with supporting proof of concepts
- Implement the application and integrate with backend services.
- Involved in UAT and system integration testing phases.
- Optimise applications based on performance feedback.
- Provide high-level maintenance and update existing applications to improve functionality.
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in developing, implementing, and maintaining IT systems.
- Possess strong experience in configuration and customisation of application
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EAP Registration No: R1547291
Talent Sourcer | M3S
+65 6818 3137