APAC Marketing Manager (Contract / Tech - Korean Market)
- BBBH778977 Mar 31, 2021 S$10-14k pm
Immediate Opportunity for Marketing Professionals in the Technology - Software Space. This is a 12 Months Contract role with the possibility of further extension/renewal.
Morgan McKinley are working in partnership with a Global Technology company. The Singapore team are looking for a dedicated APAC Marketing Manager to market a specific product, focusing on Australia, New Zealand and South Korea. You will be responsible for designing and executing the integrated marketing plan for APAC.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and communicate an integrated marketing plan for the product, aligned with the Global Marketing team, Business Unit, Local Sales/GTM and Centers of Excellence
- Lead a virtual, cross-functional team to execute the local elements of the marketing plan to achieve targets including conversion, retention and revenue
- Forecasting of ROIs, measuring market performance, optimising campaigns
- Track ROI and seek to optimize budget investments for results
- Drive innovation and testing of marketing e.g. A/B tests and pilots
- 5-7 years of hands on digital marketing experience, with expertise in email and social first programs
- Experience in developing and executing successful, digital marketing campaigns
- Fluency in Korean as the candidate will be required to liaise with korean speaking stakeholders based in Seoul
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further please click apply now or email Kevan at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
MORGAN MCKINLEY EA License No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1766634
+65 6818 3133