- Jan 27, 2023
The client is a Global Bank and they are hiring a BCM for their Singapore office. Only candidates based in Singapore can be considered for this role.
- Drive the assessment, development and co-ordination of business continuity plans associated with the various business to ensure they appropriately documented and owned.
- Lead and coordinate regular Business impact analysis (BIA) and Business Recovery Plan (BRP) review with key stakeholders to develop effective BCP recovery and response strategy.
- Support all BCM-lead initiatives such as risk assessments, industry-wide joint exercises
- Coordinate and conduct business recovery exercises to validate the recovery strategies of business units on a regular basis.
- Develop and conduct trainings on all aspects of BCM to staff with BCM responsibilities and general staff to raise BCM awareness.
- Engage with senior management and participate in governance committees to effectively drive the Business Resilience program.
- Conduct 3rd party vendor business resilience reviews and continuity due diligence assessments
- Actively drive and support local, regional, and global managed projects including implementation of regulatory guidelines and notices as they relate to BCM and operational resiliency.
- Liaise with business division BCM coordinators and CAOs, IT, Corporate Services, HR, Corporate Communications, Corporate Security, ORM, country BCM coordinators.
- Participate and assist business units' incident management response.
- Lead the Firm's response to a disruptive event, as they relate to the countries within the remit, with the support of the regional and global teams.
- Interact with country management to provide advice, coordination, and support during a disruptive event, including escalation, communication and following up on lessons learned
- Work collaboratively with an offshore service location in the delivery of this role
- This role may require some travel within Asia Pacific geographies.
- Ideally 8+ years' experience in Business Continuity or relevant resilience risk field in the financial sector
- English fluency (verbal & written) is required.
- Good understanding of banking process preferably wholesale banking
- PC skills: Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Risk Management, Regulatory or Technical background with experience in Disaster Response/Recovery background is a plus
- Certification in Business Continuity or Disaster Recovery is a plus
Please apply via the link or email your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484