- Feb 21, 2023
The client is a Global Events Management Company who are expanding their presence in Asia. As a result they need a Project Manager to be based in Singapore. This is a permanent role.
The client has recently won a key client (a Global Bank) and are hiring an experienced Events Management Project Manager to be based in Singapore. This is a permanent position. The role will involve facing off to the banking client and working with the UK head office.
- Planning, management, and delivery of a diverse projects including conferences, virtual, hybrid and live events, road shows, exhibitions, and summits
- End to end project management including client liaison, project planning, budget management, supplier coordination, management of internal resource and integration of digital products
- Budget creation, ownership, securing client approvals, purchase orders and issuing invoices.
- Collaboration, coordination and direction of all departments and team members responsible for contributing to the event delivery, ensuring the solution meets the client brief and objectives
- Collaborating with our Digital Team to ensure best use of product and delegate management standards are met
- Establishing regular client meetings, preparing agendas, and issuing meeting notes
- Developing and managing timelines, risk registers and status reports and ensuring events are running to schedule and as expected
- Ensure that all client projects meet operational excellence standards, ISO and profitability targets set by the business
- Manage supply chain partners to ensure the highest standards of service/product delivery at the best negotiated price
- Coordinate and manage post event review meetings (internal and external) producing a report capturing key learnings and insights
- Supporting on pitches and tenders and coordinating with all departments contributing to the
- Leading company initiatives, roles and tasks as required or requested by the Leadership
- Exceptional project management skills and a strong business acumen are essential as is attention to detail, the drive to deliver continuous improvement and a commitment to outstanding quality of delivery
- Excellent understanding of all event disciplines including event and delegate management, technical services, digital, video, production, and print production
- Confident and familiar with building and managing delegate management systems and the understanding of digital products
- Proven financial acumen with the ability to manage third party suppliers, negotiate and grow project profitability
- Exceptional organisation, project management and documentational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both internally and client facing
- Agile and adaptive with the resilience and stamina to sustain performance under pressure
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly the Microsoft Package
- Excellent people management skills with proven ability in leading and motivating delivery teams
- Ability to work on the here and now but have the oversight to plan ahead
- Independent worker with the ability to self-prioritise workload according to the business needs and excellent time management skills.
- Highly collaborative ability to build trust with colleagues, clients and suppliers and positively influence others
- Proven experience of working with CRM's and/or Finance Tools such as Salesforce or Access
- Logical and technically savvy with the ability to pick up new systems and/or processes quickly
Please apply via the link above or email your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1437484