- Oct 20, 2022
- S$5-9k pm
Morgan McKinley Talent Solutions is hiring a Senior Manager for the PMO office for a leading award winning IT Health tech agency who will be part of National level projects and involved in large scale projects
We are hiring for a Senior Manager - Programme Management office looking over national level projects
In this specific role , the candidate will be responsible for leading the team to collate project reports from all inter-related projects under the program including several partners, for Programme Management Office (PMO).
- The Senior Manager guides and supports the direction for executing cross-functional programmes from initiation to
- The Senior Manager will need to partner with business leaders and determines programme goals that support business objectives and strategies.
- He/She works as a team with third-party vendors or service providers towards reaching organisational goals related to programmes
- The Senior Manager plans and oversees one or multiple interdependent project spanning multiple years that impact one or more
business units or one larger project.
- He/She oversees all aspects of assigned project throughout project lifecycles to ensure completion
within the defined scope, quality, time and cost constraints.
- He/She ensures accurate allocations of resources throughout the project.
- He/She manages multi-disciplinary teams, composed of various levels of personnel, vendors, and clients to create and deploy successful projects.
- He/She is confident and decisive in managing projects, overseeing the completion and integration of inter-dependent projects and parts
· At least 7 years of project management experience in the area of IT or IoT.
· Good degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent.
· Certification in Project Management methodology (PMI, PMBOK).
· Working experience with solution procurement.
· A self-motivated and versatile project management professional.
· Preferably working experience in medical device and operation technology.
· Confident and decisive in leading projects, overseeing the completion and integration of inter-dependent projects and parts.
· Excellent communication skills, capable of effectively influencing various internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong interpersonal skills with ability to manage stakeholders at all levels.
· Strong risk management and risk articulation skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as a team member with minimal direction
Good written and communication skills.
· Ability to adapt to difference project requirements and complexities
Able to understand the legal terms and conditions.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R22105417