- JN -062023-1940244
- Jul 31, 2023
Our client is an Asian Bank and is looking for an Internal Auditor to join the team. This role reports to the Department Head in Singapore.
- Post transaction review of the banking transactions, ensure compliance with bank's policy and
- Perform operational risk control testing
- Discussion with relevant staff if there is discrepancy/clarification needed. Report of review,
- discrepancy, and any recommendation
- Co-ordinate and collate information from stakeholders for audit purposes
- Co-ordinate and follow up on audit findings
- Other duties as being assigned from time to time by superior
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor degree from a recognized institution
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in the audit of bank/financial institution or relevant experience in the review
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven track record of consistent achievement and performance
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Xann at for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days, please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
Registration No: R1658492