- Mar 06, 2023
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognized tier one houses.
Role and responsibilities
- Candidate must be willing to partner with trading desks on operational and settlement related matters while maintaining the second line of defense as a core control function.
- Demonstrate an understanding of front to back trade flows as well as Risk and P&L.
- Production of daily end-of-day flash P&L and associated market data integrity verification.
- Investigation and resolution of position and trade exceptions through daily reconciliations.
- Execution and management of lifecycle events for credit products.
- Working closely with IT to implement middle office initiatives and system roll-outs. This includes assisting management with requirement gathering, analysis and user acceptance testing.
- Build a strong network across multiple departments within the firm such as Trading, Risk, Technology and other areas of Operations with the goal to help streamline front to back processes.
- Actively contribute in new business or process change initiatives through collaboration with other departments.
- Ensuring best practices are followed while mitigating operational, reputational and financial risk to the firm.
- Drive automation and digitalization initiatives to improve productivity and enhance controls
- 5+ years of trade support experience and knowledge of Bonds, Structured Products and/or CDS
- A self-motivated person with a strong attention to detail and Control mind-set.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to delivery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Possesses strong analytical and problem solving skills, and ability to adapt to dynamic situations
- General knowledge of other Global Market products
- Understanding/Hands on knowledge of Digital tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, VBA etc is added advantage.
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932