- Oct 28, 2022
Our client is a distributor of Perfumes and Fragrances, a startup size company with 15 years presence in Singapore. They are expanding and looking for Assistant brand manager to join their team.
As a Assistant Brand Manager, you will report to the General Manager and your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for building brand strategy.
- Building and executing the yearly Retail or Marketing strategies.
- Developing and implementing consumer promotions.
- Ensuring excellent plan execution between Supply Chain, Trade Marketing and Sales departments.
- Managing and developing team members.
The successful candidate must have:
* Min bachelor's degree or equivalent
* Possess relevant management or leadership qualities
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
* Must be self-driven and target oriented
* Experience in beauty services industry is an advantage
This role will give you the opportunity to be hands on the retail marketing strategies and working closely with retail staff to help a company to grow in Singapore. You can expect to learn from a manager experienced in retail marketing. You can look forward to working in a team with fun, dynamic and passionate people.
How To Apply?
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Jessica Chen at email@example.com for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response
within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R21100318