My client is a leading provider of the latest and most advanced networks / services within the Communications Technology domain. This is a 1 Year contract role which is extendable/convertible to Perm.
I'm looking for a Vendor Delivery Manager for one of my clients in Singapore. This role will be supporting one of their leading projects in Singapore. This is a 1 Year contract which is extendable / convertible to permanent depending on the performance.
About my client:
My client is a leading provider of Communications Technology providing the latest and most advanced networks and services globally.
Plan, facilitate and manage deployment and decommissioning of Telecom circuits, leased wave, dark fiber services purchased from third party suppliers worldwide. Work closely with the technical negotiation team to understand terms of existing and new contracts and arrangements including delivery targets and specific technical requirements related to space, power, cooling and rack buildout. Communicate target completion dates and ensure that all internal requirements are being met in a timely manner.
* Manage Vendor for delivery of metro, long haul, leased wave circuits (Carrier Ethernet), dark fiber delivery.
* Interface with vendors on circuit adds, circuit de-com and changes.
* Manage Vendor for delivery of Space, Power both AC and DC power. Provide required specs to Vendor as required for Space Power.
* Ensure facilities being delivered are on schedule and meet required specifications. * Manage exceptions and communicate issues and risk to the rest of the organization. * Obtain, distribute and maintain all vendor documentation.
* Use daily calls and emails to drive the vendor appropriately, as well as coordinating and attending regularly scheduled vendor status meetings.
* Prepare process evaluation and improvement reports, review and present them to management. * Good understanding of interconnectivity requirements within carrier hotels including LOA/CFA, physical interfaces, cable types, connector types and riser details.
* Understanding of Layer1 through Layer 3 network services and technologies. * Understanding of Dark fiber, DWDM, IP.
* Perform other duties as required.
* Strong skills in development of Statements of Work (SOW) and in understanding and managing vendor provided handover packages - project managing internal teams to qualify handover packages
* Understanding of Carrier Ethernet (Leased waves) and how carrier Ethernet circuits are handed over from a vendor to a customer.
* BS degree in a technical discipline or a minimum of 4 years in a telecom related field.
* At least 4 years of technology -related project management. Telecom related field a Plus
* Strong interpersonal skills and client service attitude. Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail required. Computer literacy.
* Must be able to perform a variety of tasks with minimal direction.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, please apply to this job or submit your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are greatly appreciated!
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 11C5502
EA Registration Number: R1550061