- JN -072023-1941414
- Jan 05, 2024
Exciting Role with a focus on building strong customer relationships and attracting new clients, and working with specialized financial products and clients.
- Collaborate with the Japan sales team, client services, and product management teams globally to develop and implement the sales strategy
- Contribute to the sales pipeline, build key relationships with internal and local buy/sell-side customers
- Establish the company as a market leader in Japan's e-trading market
- Academic background and minimum 1-3 years' work experience in the finance industry, preferably with Class-1 JSDA license.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, presentation skills and ability to work independently and with a group
About our client
Global leading fintech innovator with significant presence globally, operating financial instrument trading platforms.
- Senior Consultant | Banking & Fintech Recruitment