- JN -112023-1951233
- Jan 19, 2024
- ¥11M to ¥14M
[Perm」Senior IT BA role in healthcare company, building the best IT architecture for your teams.
- Foster strong collaborative relationships with Japanese business teams, serving as a key liaison between the Japan IT Business Partner and various departments.
- Develop a deep understanding of commercial processes in the Japan business, particularly in sales, marketing, and related functions, and leverage this insight for strategic IT planning and execution.
- Enhance the business analysis function by implementing best practices, optimizing processes, and providing mentorship and education to the team.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with high-level business stakeholders, ensuring alignment between business objectives and technological solutions.
- Collaborate with both business and technical teams to facilitate consensus on optimal solutions for business challenges, driving the successful delivery of new enhancements.
- Define concrete use cases that align technology outputs with commercial objectives, contributing to the overall efficiency and effectiveness of IT strategies.
- Take the lead in improving and establishing business analysis processes, demonstrating a commitment to continuous improvement and innovation.
- Facilitate clear and effective communication between business stakeholders and IT technical teams, ensuring a seamless flow of information for critical and complex projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent, showcasing a solid educational foundation.
- 10+ years of professional experience, demonstrating a wealth of expertise in business analysis within IT.
- Fluency in Japanese and business-level proficiency in English (both oral and written), are essential for effective communication in a diverse and global business environment.
- Showcase in-depth knowledge of the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry, along with a basic understanding of related processes, organizational structures, products, and IT requirements.
- Demonstrate a track record of successfully collaborating with high-level business stakeholders, highlighting the ability to navigate and contribute to complex business relationships.
- Proven experience in documenting complex business processes and workflows in a clear and understandable format, showcasing effective communication skills.
- Showcase expertise in understanding, evaluating, and recommending changes to business processes, contributing to overall process improvement.
- Experience working in a highly regulated environment, demonstrating an understanding of regulatory compliance.
*Please note that you will need eligibility to work in Japan at the time of application in order to be considered for this role.
- Professional qualification in Business Analysis like CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional)
- Exhibit a capacity to thrive in a matrix organization structure, emphasizing collaboration and persuasion over rigid command and control approaches.
- Experience with process mapping, indicating a proficiency in visualizing and optimizing business processes.
- Familiarity with Agile Development methodologies is preferred, reflecting adaptability and an awareness of modern project management approaches.
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills in various formats, including oral, written, listening, and executive presentations.
- Showcase the ability to partner effectively with business representatives at all levels, from identifying needs to defining and documenting requirements and driving solutions.
- Prove the ability to guide the business towards optimal solutions, reflecting leadership and strategic thinking.
- Exhibit experience in identifying opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or the development of new processes/policies, showcasing a proactive approach to continuous improvement.
About our client
A medical device company, helping people around the world live healthy and fulfilling lives, operating on a global scale.
- Global company, active in over 70 countries worldwide
- Fortune 500
- Elected 'Best Company to Work For' in a number of regions, including Asia
- Help people lead healthier and longer lives, a position with a purpose!
- Office in central Tokyo
- Manager | IT Recruitment