- BBBH798619 Dec 06, 2021 £55k - £60k
I am recruiting for a newly created role for a fantastic London based client - Resource Business Partner - Permanent Role
Resource Business Partner - Permanent - London
I am delighted to partner a business in hiring a Resource Business Partner who will be responsible for all talent acquisition. Reporting to the Head of HR, you will be an integral part of the team and be instrumental in company's growth.
You would be responsible for all their external hiring and internal opportunities. Beyond the day-to-day work you will be expected to make strategic recommendations improving how they hire. You will also take a key role in projects focused on talent attraction.
This role would suit someone who see talent acquisition as a service and your stakeholders as customers. You'll ideally have worked in a recruitment agency focused on tech or analytics recruitment and this will have given you some direct experience of dealing with hiring managers / resourcing managers. You will take responsibility for giving the business the opportunity to hire great new talent. You will have recommendations on sourcing strategies and able to manage relationships with a variety of people including line managers, recruiters and the applicants themselves.
- Helping managers complete high quality role profiles / descriptions
- Recommending the best sourcing channels to use for each role
- Implementing solutions to improve direct sourcing capabilities
- Engaging with recruitment companies and setting up the direct sourcing channels for each role
- Interview coaching / preparation with a range of team members
- Managing the recruitment processes for roles through ATS
- Administering assessment tests and tools and recommending new resources as appropriate
- Working with managers on collating feedback and hiring decisions
- Strategic work on departmental / company resource planning and hiring strategies including internal mobility
- Helping to define EVP and external communications to candidates and agencies
You will need to have the following:
- Hands on permanent tech or analytics recruitment / talent acquisition
- Experience in managing candidate applications and being pro-active in sourcing approaches (e.g. referrals, direct approaches as needed)
- Experience of working with hiring managers and able to advise as well as respond to requests / needs
- Experience of face-to-face interviews / assessments
- Strong relationship building skills
- Highly organised with excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High levels of integrity and committed to upholding companies values and standards
The process for this role will be fast, interviews next week
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Manager | Human Resourcing
+44 (0)1179 440 600