- BBBH801543 Dec 11, 2021 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Procurement Specialist/Analyst to join one of the worlds leading Pharmaceutical companies for a 12 month contract. Hybrid working options availaible
This position is responsible for providing analytical support throughout the NPI process of material qualification. Supporting the NPI Lead, the NPI Analyst will be responsible for summarising progress, outlining escalation paths and determining our material readiness status to the core NPI team on a weekly basis. The NPI Analyst will also support site procurement activities when required.
Collaboration with/supports both Site Procurement across the biologics network as well as category owners on strategy development and leads/supports procurement execution where appropriate.
Manages Supplier Relationship Management processes, procedures, supplier and category segmentation, metrics/KPI development and application, scorecard format, contract management, etc.
1. Analyse material documentation progress on a weekly basis.
Analyse material readiness on a weekly basis.
Support the NPI Lead with all material qualification processes where required.
Provide oversight of potential material alternatives where required.
Support the Site Procurement Function where required.
This position takes action and makes final decisions on matters related to:
- Daily contacts with Supplier Development Manager and Site Quality
- Frequent contact with NPI Team, Site Department Heads, Site Procurement, and Suppliers
- Contact with Site/HQ finance/GP Category Leaders as required
- Competent with Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Previous Experience with data analysis within a PM Structure desirable.
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent analytic, interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
- Proactive, creative and analytic approach.
- Understanding of supplier development & supplier quality experience desirable.
- Short-term execution and long-term strategic thinking capabilities, ability to multitask with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to interface with external resources and internal resources at all levels.
- Ability to communicate effectively within a matrix organization.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300