- Dublin South
- JN -012024-1954770
- Jan 25, 2024
- €50k - €70k
Join a leading Pharmaceutical Organization as a full-time permanent Leasing Accountant, an excellent opportunity for Qualified Accountants!
We have an excellent opportunity for a Leasing Accountant to join our client's team on a full-time permanent basis in a leading pharmaceutical organisation. This is an excellent opportunity for Qualified Accountant's with previous experience working on leasing transactions to join an outstanding finance function, where you will be able to grow and advance in your career.
This is a hybrid role based in South Dublin that comes with a competitive base salary and benefits package, including an annual bonus, holidays, pension, health-care, and a life assurance package.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Lead the Center of Excellence in lease accounting for the EMEA region, ensuring accurate and timely posting of lease accounting entries in line with the new standard.
- Coordinate technical inquiries on complex contracts within the COE, and distribute them across regional HUBs.
- Ensure the proper implementation of accounting changes, establish necessary journal entries, and drive process standardization initiatives for consistent data inputs, tracking, and reporting.
- Oversee the recently deployed lease software and act as the main regional contact for various divisions/entities.
- Take primary responsibility for coordinating tax and audit requests associated with the lease accounting tool.
- Offer ad hoc data analysis to facilitate decision-making
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/ACA/CPA or CIMA Qualified)
- Previous Shared Service Centre or Multinational Experience
- Previous experience working on leasing transactions.
- Experience with SAP or other major ERP Systems is preferred
- Proficiency in written and verbal communication is crucial
- Hybrid Working Model
- Competitive Salary Depending on Experience
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Annual Bonus
- Health Insurance
- Life Assurance
- On site Parking
- Public Transport located nearby office
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment