- JN -042023-1928662
- Jan 24, 2024
- €40k - €50k
This is an excellent opportunity for a Company Secretary with funds experience to join a large co-sec team in the financial services industry.
Our client is seeking a junior company secretary with at least 1 year's experience, ideally in a funds role, who is seeking a progressive opportunity to grow out their career in a structured team to work alongside and learn from some of the top company secretary's in the country.
This is a permanent and full-time role that offers excellent promotion and progression oppotunities for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be joining one of the top asset management organisations in Ireland.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure client delivery of agendas, board packs, minutes and all other company secretarial matters
- Organising and attending board meetings
- Build positive relationships with clients
- Manage the onboarding of new legal entities as well as maintaining existing client relationships
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in a corporate administration role, ideally in a funds role
- Degree in law, business or a relevant level
- Part or fully ICSA qualified is preferable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong initiative and attention-to-detail
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Legal Recruitment