HR Data & Compensation Analyst
- BBBH812261 Apr 06, 2022 Competitive
Excellent opportunity to join a well established Financial Services company based in Dublin South as a HR Data and Compensation Analyst.
HR Data & Compensation Analyst (Permanent)
Location : Dublin South (Hybrid)
- Support HRBP and Managers through salary review process and performance management cycle.
- Provide advice & guidance on compensation queries to employees, managers & wider HR Team
- Report and analyse data on a regular and ad hoc basis for the HR team and the business.
- Working closely with the HR Services team to gather and generate HR data for Performance Management, People Statistics, Surveys, and Audits across the organisation.
- Keep up with changes in compensation and other HR advancements by researching the market.
- Maintain data in systems for pay and performance management., ensuring it is accurate and upto date.
- Support the HR team with HR reports and dashboards that support our people's practices, such as diversity and inclusion, executive reports, and finance, among other things.
- Participate in compensation surveys, which include determining acceptable benchmark matches and evaluating them.
- Assist with local training and develop materials to ensure that best practices are followed throughout the organisation.
- Relevant 3rd level degree required. CIPD qualification is desired.
- 1-2 years proven HR experience in Compensation/Performance Management
- Must have advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Must have strong attention to details
- Prior experience working with SAP is advantagous.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | HR Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555