- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954924
- Jan 26, 2024
This role with a leading law firm in Ireland are looking for an experienced admin operations manager to join their team in a new and exciting role
Job: Administration Operations Manager
Location: Dublin 2 (Hybrid)
The Administration Ops Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of administration support to our Partners while managing the firm's internal system to ensure timely delivery of a range of administration services, enabling excellent client services, financial management, internal team management and business development support. The role will involve managing assistants to support Heads of Departments, with client operations and internal administration within departments and collaborating with business support groups.
- Responsible for assisting with the management of Practice Administrators and Executive Assistants across all areas of the firm to deliver on operational priorities.
- Manage the performance of a team of Practice Administrators to ensure efficient operational workflows, optimizing productivity and maintaining high-quality standards.
- Lead in an innovative environment that focuses on continuous improvement while maintaining a keen eye for detail.
- Pro-actively drive engagement and culture to deliver an excellent employee and client experience.
- Improve operational systems, processes, best practices, and reporting structures.
- Handle team member and client escalations and issues as appropriate, and in a timely manner.
- Develop and execute end-to-end operational plans and strategy across the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong experience in operations management in a professional services environment in both strategic and day-to-day operations, with a proven track record of delivering positive results.
- Solutions oriented, with excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Proven success in project management and process improvement.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills while working against deadlines.
- Ability to develop & maintain relationships with clients, senior stakeholders and colleagues.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Office Support