- BBBH802848 Jan 05, 2022 €50k - €70k
New Contract role available in Cork to join a Finance team as Supervisor within their Expense Team. This role is initally remote with hybrid working going forward.
This new opportunity just in, will work within a busy Finance team in a leading multinational in Cork.
This role will lead a team of 5 people and over see the day to day operations of the Travel and Expense Team within the Accounts Payable department.
This role will suit someone who enjoys working within a fast paced working environment and supporting a team to meet the company's vision and objectives.
Experience using the expense system Concur is essential for this role. This role is a 15 month contract.
- Develop and deliver training for all users, covering corporate card, p-card, expense systems, process and policy
- Receive and validate applications for corporate credit cards and P-cards
- Process Concur reports for payment
- Act as first point of contact for the employee for all related questions, acting as liaison between card users and credit card provider if necessary
- Create & maintain desk-top procedures for the duties carried out by this role
- Manage the Corporate Card and P-card monthly billing, payments, past dues and management reporting
- Complete T&E accruals at month-end
- Assist with monitoring spend, fraud evaluation and policy compliance
- Perform account reconciliations of the control accounts in Oracle to identify delinquent accounts and to ensure personal transactions are recovered from employees
- Liaise with Concur Audit department in the event of queries on employees' expense reports.
- Monitor credit card transactions - increasing credit limit, unlocking cards, disputed transactions etc
- Work with HR to ensure leavers are fully up to date with expenses prior to leaving company
- Produce quarterly T&E Newsletter and distribute to all T&E stakeholders
- Work with Data & Analytics team to maximise opportunities for automating and streamlining processes, where large volumes of data are involved
- Engage with stakeholders from other parts of the business (HR, Legal, Business Conduct etc) to ensure that the Concur system provides an effective tool in line with their policies.
- 5+ years experience in a fast-paced multi-national or global Finance organisation, incorporating people management
- Experience using Concur essential
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint is required
If you are looking for a new opportunity to kick off 2022, then get in touch with me today with you CV for a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.