Bookkeeper - 20 hours per week - Immediate Start
- BBBH768199 Oct 14, 2020 Competitive
Immediate requirement for a Bookkeeper for 20 hours per week.
My client is currently looking for a Bookkeeper for their business to start on an initial 3 month part time contract.
This role will support the Manager within the business and based in the office in Cork. The 20 hours will be based over 4 days (no weekends). Flexibility with working hours is required for the role.
Hourly rate €13.25
This role will liaise with an external accountant on all finance matters.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Reconciling of weekly/monthly payments & lodgements.
- Payment of invoices.
- Weekly Payroll
- Reconciling petty cash.
- Recording of student training fees.
- Providing administrative assistance to staff members.
- 2+ years' experience in a finance role
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong numerical ability and IT Skills.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity and are available to start immediately, get in touch with me today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment