- Cork City
- JN -042023-1928319
- Nov 02, 2023
- €20k - €30k
Have you always wanted a fast-paced, high volume administrative role? I am currently working an exciting Financial Sales Administrator/Receptionist role with a well-known Cork consultancy
Location: Cork City
Salary: 28K+ DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday, No weekends.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Supporting the sales & aftersales processes and completion of all administrative tasks required
- Invoicing and chasing PO's in time sensitive situations
- Extreme accuracy in orders and invoices, including processing invoices and credit notes.
- Ad-hoc administrative duties supporting financial sales team.
- Welcome clients upon arrival to the business.
- Liaise with Sales Executives regarding their scheduled appointments.
- Provide excellent customer service to clients waiting for appointments and offer them beverages.
- Weekday running of reception area and managing phone/email enquiries.
- Ensure the reception and waiting area are maintained to a neat and tidy standard.
- Sorting & distributing post.
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Previous administrative experience is essential (1+ years).
- Previous use of CRM systems advantageous
- Previous experience in a banking/financial atmosphere advantageous but not essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be efficient, with good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Display a professional, courteous manner at all times.
If you feel like you are a fit please get in touch by applying!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Office Support