- JN -112023-1951163
- Jan 11, 2024
Are you a newly qualified Accountant, or experienced in industry, looking for a role within a large Irish business where you have ample opportunities to progress your career?
Job Title: Accountant
Location: North Cork
We're currently seeking a talented qualified Accountant to join a well-known Irish business in North Cork. This position will be integral to their Supply Chain Finance Function, focusing on financial oversight from production to customer delivery. Whether you are newly qualfied or have industry expeirence, we want to hear from you!
As an Accountant, you will be responsible for analysing and reporting on various financial aspects including warehousing costs, storage expenses, traded products, contract manufacturing, and quality department accounts. This role requires a detail-oriented individual skilled in variance analysis, cross-functional collaboration, and contributing to process improvement initiatives.
Qualifications and Experience:
- A recognised accounting qualification - ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA
- Proven experience in audit, practice or industry accounting roles.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Attention to detail and commitment to maintaining accurate financial records.
- Problem-solving skills and a proactive approach to process improvement.
Our client also offers a competitive salary, and ample opportunities for professional growth and development.
For more information on this role and a detailed job spec, please contact Tina Dorgan on 021-2300300 or apply below!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment