Sample Finance Manager Job Description
Who We Are
At Morgan McKinley, we never lose sight of the role we play connecting talent with opportunities to solve the problems of today and tomorrow. Every individual in our business strives to go beyond for our clients and candidates to provide expert advice and become the trusted partner of choice.
Wherever you work in our business, you will have the opportunity to bring new ideas to continuously improve our service and deliver real value to our customers.
Together we go beyond.
We help organisations build their talent capability. Connecting people with opportunities.
Improving lives - Our People. Our Clients. Our Candidates.
- Always embracing change
- Always committed
- Always communicating
- Always building trust
In this role you will be coordinating and managing our company’s regulatory reporting process. You will be responsible for budget planning and supporting the executive management team in making the best possible business decisions for our business.
You’ll be working within our Accounting & Finance team and directly reporting to the Head of Finance.
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Maining books and records
- Reporting to management and stakeholders
- Providing advice on future business decisions
- Leading the relationship between our business and external agents/ auditors
- Managing all taxation matters
- Adhering to financial regulations and legislation
- Reviewing monthly financial and management reporting
- Preparing budget forecasts
- Maintaining a control environment (monthly balance sheet reconciliations, P&L reviews)
- Monitoring internal financial control
- Developing long-term business plans based on financial reports
- Developing risk minimising strategies
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
- 5+ years experience in a similar role
- You will be a CA/CPA qualified accountant
- Experience in planning and management reporting
- Sound technical and practical knowledge of accounting and regulatory reporting requirements
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Salary/Superannuation/Payroll Tax/Workers Compensation experience
- Qualified Accountant
- Professional Accounting qualification (CPA or CA)
- SAP or Oracle System experience
Hiring a Finance Manager?
Our specialised recruitment teams are drawing on over 30 years’ experience in finding the right candidates for your industry. We pre-screen and meet with candidates before matching them with your business so that you are presented with only the best of the best to choose from.Find Talent