You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH793009 Sep 13, 2021 Competitive
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer with one of the largest engineering consulting firms in Ireland. I have a super role for an RE in the Wicklow area.
The role will involve the following:
- Familiarise yourself with the project design and scope
- Maintain an onsite presence to supervise delivery of works
- Monitor the contractors Health & Safety practices, suggesting improvements when necessary
- Liaise with and report to the Local Authority on progress, changes, incidents etc
- Keep a record of site activities
- Facilitate access to site for any utility providers / third parties
- Generally encourage adherence to best practices and standards in completion of work
Ideally you will be:
- A qualified Civil Engineer with experience in public realm projects.
- Experienced in Health & Safety on site
- Living locally
For more information on this Resident Engineer position, please contact Meabh Murphy in Morgan McKinley
Phone: 021 2300 300
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Recruitment Coordinator | Construction & Property Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300