You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH783021 Jun 16, 2021 Competitive
This is a contract position for an experienced production planner. The role is based in Wexford and part of a large manufacturing company.
This position will be responsible for converting high level data from the S&OP file into monthly & weekly production plans.
- Create a batching schedule, ensuring accuracy and adherence to plant capacity constraints and safety stock requirements.
- Plan complex manufacture of intermediates as an initial step for further processing to create finished products.
- Create daily and weekly production schedule to ensure that sufficient Bulk Volume Ingredients are transferred to meet processing and batching requirements elsewhere
- Track production volumes and monitor CPS demand patterns as well as support new product launches or reformulations with accurate forecasts
- Degree in Supply Chain/Finance/Business Technical or another related field
- At least five years' experience in a similar role in a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of supplier fulfilment capabilities to meet customer and internal requirements.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain & Procurement
021 2300 300