- JN -022023-1925896
- Sep 18, 2023
Exciting opportunity for an Accounts Administrator to hoin a leading healthcare provider in Co. Wexford.
My client, based in Co Wexford is seeking an Accounts Administrator to join the company on a full time permanent basis. The ideal candidate will be good at multi-tasking, work well under pressure and have experience working with accounts and payroll.
- Front of house duties
- Manage, report on and maintain accurate records of, for example, payroll, invoicing, residents' personal allowance, monies received, petty cash, fees, employee files to the required standard.
- Develop sound knowledge of the organisations fee structure and be able to deal with all enquiries on a professional and understanding basis, following closely standard procedures
- Deal and engage with enquiries from residents and their families in a confidential manner
- Banking including making deposits when requested
- Managing/ordering supplies for the home
- Assist the Director of Nursing with budget management
- Submit information to Support office by specified deadlines (e.g payroll information/invoicing)
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Director of Nursing
- Proven experience in Accounts/Accounts Administration/Payroll
- Relevant qualification in Office Administration
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to proritise and multitask with excellent time management skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.