Production Operator - Sterile Operations
- BBBH768101 Nov 27, 2020 Competitive
Production Operative - Pharmaceutical
One of the country's most exciting and rapidly growing pharmaceutical companies is looking to grow there Sterile Operations team. We are looking for experienced operators within the sterile pharmaceutical space who are interested in progressing their career within a rewarding company.
For this role you must have experience working within the sterile space previously as well as a strong understanding of pharmaceutical production.
Essential Duties, Functions and Responsibilities:
- Prepares the manufacturing equipment and facility for production batches.
- Manufactures finished product to cGMP standards.
- Is trained to and follows the manufacturing procedures and systems of work designed to ensure the facility meets its safety, quality, delivery and cost goals
- Is trained and qualified to work in a grade B cleanroom and maintains this qualification.
- Participates in bi-annual media fill studies to maintain qualification status.
- Is diligent in the completion and review of batch and related documentation required to support the manufacturing process.
- Is disciplined in ensuring personal hygiene at all time, and in following the garbing and hygiene expectations of working in a sterile manufacturing environment.
- Assists the Quality organisation in In Process Checks and sampling of product and environmental conditions.
- Follows procedure in the movement of materials in and out of the cleanrooms.
- Participates in continuous improvement teams and develops improvement ideas.
- Supports investigations into manufacturing deviations.
- Takes responsibility for manufacturing equipment and area condition and supports maintenance activity in the manufacturing area.
- Supports capital projects throughout equipment lifecycle.
- Supports product or process development projects and associated validation activities.
- Is always prepared to escalate any safety or quality risk observed.
- Knowledge of aseptic manufacturing techniques and procedures.
- Capable of working with equipment automation systems required to operate those systems.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Highly motivated with ability to work effectively with multidisciplinary teams or independently.
- Strong team player.
- Good proactive approach & manner.
- Educated to Leaving Certificate Level.
- Certificate or Diploma Qualification in a GMP or technical subject would be a distinct advantage.
If you feel you are the right person for the role apply here!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353(1) 4 321 555