- BBBH783417 Jun 25, 2021 Competitive
Are you a production manager looking for a new challenge with a global leader in the high tech manufacturing space? If so this could be the role for you!
Production Manager - Manufacturing
One of the worlds must successful manufacturing business is looking to add an experienced production manager to join their established team based in the midlands. In this role you will be leading a large team in the manufacturing of state of the art purification products for a global customer base.
A successful candidate will have a large amount of experience in manufacturing as well as a proven background in the management of large teams.
Safety, Health, Environmental & Core Values
- Set expectations and hold people accountable for Core Value compliance and model the appropriate behavior.
- Establishes managing processes for advancing and ensuring consistency of Core value across the area.
- Leads identification and prioritization of risk reduction opportunities, establishes clear priorities and supports effective resourcing to drive improvement in the Area.
- Maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads within area to meet production targets. Track KPI's and ensure targets are met.
- Troubleshoot operational issues and take corrective actions
- Foster Autonomous Maintenance and 5S philosophy within Area.
- Provides leadership for improvement programs and asset productivity best practices across the area with the use of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Responsible for implementing best practices to achieve excellence in Quality and Customer Service within the Area.
- Leads investigation of quality non-conformances for the Area and determines appropriate corrective action.
Morale, Talent Mgmt & Capability Building
- Provides development, coaching and mentoring to key area's leaders and direct reports to ensure appropriate mindsets and behaviors. Deliver performance review to direct reports twice a year (Mid and Year End year perf reviews). Labor relations within the area.
- Leads continuous learning, developing and performing efforts to ensure that the Area is energized and performing at peak levels.
- Encourages employee's engagement and fosters empowerment and ownership through leader standard work practices.
- Initiates the awards and recognition process for individuals and/or teams, and celebrates, area's accomplishments.
If you feel you are the right person for the role or would like to learn more apply here.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment
+353(1) 4 321 555