- JN -052023-1932223
- May 04, 2023
- €500 - €600 pd
Are you a Data Migration Lead based in the East Midlands interested in working with my globally recognised client, an international provider of medical technologies, on an ongoing global initative.
The Data Migration Lead / Project Manager will manage the data migration workstream including supporting the Global Senior PLM Manager and SAP Master Data Management Lead towards the successful delivery of the project goals and objectives.
The key objectives of this project includes designing and deploying global product lifecycle management processes and introduce a master data management system for management of product related data for consistency and accuracy.
- Define global Data migration strategy, policy and plans to ensure successful migration of Data.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop tools, processes for data acquisition, cleansing and profiling
- Responsible for Data Cleansing process and profiling standards.
- Working with our IT and Business leads to ensure an end to end 'fit' of the solution and process. Additionally, offer thought leadership and decision making to ensure the data migration approach and toolset contributes to a successful outcome.
- Responsible for preparing, executing and monitoring/tracking data migrations in conjunction with business project managers.
- Collaborate with IT and business leads to shape the technical solution.
- Responsible for identifying and creating data transformation rules and mapping across all systems.
- Seek to continuously improve the data migration process and associated ETL mappings. Drive improvement, fixes of ETL mappings via relevant stakeholders
- Data Governance Council member providing Data migration SME knowledge and guidance
- Support Global Rollout plan and execution
- Drives migration process standardization across all sites, product families.
- 8+ years project management experience working on global data migration projects.
- Strong organisation skills with a proven ability to plan multiple data projects and align resources based upon a demand pipeline.
- Knowledge of product data highly desirable, e.g. Parts, BOMS, Router
- PLM application knowledge preferred, eg. Agile PLM.
- Although not a hands-on technical role, knowledge of data projects would be beneficial
- Understanding of data concepts for example data privacy, obfuscation, access controls, transformation/mapping of data.
- Expert judgment and problem-solving ability
- Capable of understanding the impact of decision making on both Teleflex and their customers.
- Experience with SQL / database tables and architecture preferred
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Effective collaboration with cross-functional Business Units,
- Experience managing cross functional teams,
- Ability to Perform and manage critical analysis of data.
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills,
- Ability to solve complex problems, and be innovative,
- Comfortable working with all levels of the organisation, including presentation to executive management
- Strong business acumen
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
- Recruitment Consultant | Projects & Change Recruitment