You are visiting this website from:
Skip to main content
- BBBH790271 Aug 13, 2021 Competitive
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading Waterford based organisation to secure a Payroll Specialist to join their finance function on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be based onsite and will work closely with both the finance team and HR.
- Ensure Payrolls are processed accurately, timely.
- Processing of fortnightly and monthly payroll.
- Processing of both domestic and overseas payrolls.
- Month end payroll activities-preparing journals, accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
- Ensure sufficient controls are in place and are implemented to capture changes month on month and any differences are reconciled and explained.
- Complete all quarterly and year-end adjustments as required.
- Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements.
- Working closely with HR function.
- 2-3 years Payroll experience ideally in a manufacturing environment.
- IPASS qualification desirable.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ability to problem-solve.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.