- Nov 22, 2022
Excellent opportunity for a Logistics Administration looking to join a highly sought after manufacturer based in their offices in Waterford or South Tipperary . Permanent full time position.
South Tipperary or Waterford
Competitive Salary & Benefits
I am currently working with a leading manufacturer who is an employer of choice within the region. They are currently seeking an experience Logistics Administrator to join their team. This role can be based in their Waterford or South Tipperary offices.
As Logistics Administrator you will be responsible for sales order processing from receipt of order to delivery along with inputs and amendments to orders on the order processing system. Booking transport to ensure on time delivery to customers. Co-ordinate administration, liaise and support sales offices daily and maintain customer service.
- Sales order processing from Receipt of Order to delivery. Support Sales Offices with accurate information on order confirmations.
- Support Orders for specific export contracts outside EU.
- Knowledge of customs clearance documentation.
- Arranging transport for orders to ensure timely delivery to customers, allocating the stocks and informing the transport companies.
- Ensuring freight costs are controlled, and orders are delivered using designated costed carriers.
- Support Sales offices and Warehouse & Shipping Supervisor with all queries re deliveries and logistics issues ensuring complete support for the sales/marketing and Logistics offices.
- Ensure stock is allocated to orders to fulfil shipping schedules.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Procedures
- Developed knowledge and experience of documents required for exports outside the EU. Particularly the ROW market.
- Report or designate and IT any discrepancies affecting service and deliveries.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Qualification in relevant discipline i.e., Supply Chain/Logistics, Business, Transport or relevant working experience
- Knowledge and interest in the Supply Chain, particularly warehousing and inventory. Understanding the importance of responding to the customer and supporting sales operations.
- Self-starter in dealing with shipping companies, i.e., communicating, responding to problems and queries in efficient and timely manner.
- Excellent verbal and reporting skills.
- An ability to work with others to achieve responsibilities.
- Accuracy and attention to detail essential.
To find out more about this great opportunity with a truly great organisation please apply using the link below.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.