Compliance & Specifications Manager
- BBBH784127 Jun 03, 2021 Competitive
Great opportunity for a Compliance & Specifications Manager to join an established Technical / Quality team in a leading South Tipperary food manufacturer.
Compliance & Specifications Manager - Technical/Quality Team
I am currently working with a leading food manufacturer based in South Tipperary who are seeking a Compliance & Specifications Manager to join their team in a newly created role.
As Compliance & Specifications Manager you will be responsible for the completion and provision of product technical information for customers regarding specification completion and for internal technical audit requirement.
- Product specification generation in line with customer and company Requirements-maintaining specification and technical information up to date on customer database.
- Approval of Product Case Labels, artwork, declarations etc. in line with customer specific requirements & relevant legislation
- Co-ordinate the physical verification of approved packaging / artwork / labelling pre FPR
- Work closely with customer technical contacts as required to ensure specification and artwork meets customer & legal requirements
- Provision of technical information to Sales & Marketing as requested within agreed timelines i.e. back of packs etc.
- Supplier approval- ensuring packaging, raw material, intermediate, factored good specifications maintained up to date and on file including customer 3rd party certification cert and reports - responsible for maintaining approved supplier list & supporting documentation.
- Active participation in preparation and on the day handling of customer & 3rd party audits / Visits etc.
- Support for Mass Balance / Traceability exercises as required.
- Support for customer complaint investigation as required.
- Pro-active in taking ownership of technical / quality projects as requested with excellent follow through to completion and attention to detail.
- Attend relevant training courses as well as customer database training courses as recommended by the Technical Officer.
- Attend all meetings as requested by the Technical Manager and engage positively and contribute to same.
- Support of Lean programs
- Minimum recognised Diploma in a food discipline or B.Sc. in science discipline.
- Ideally 3 to 5 years QA/QC experience in Food Manufacturing environment
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year experience in relevant role which includes specification writing and legal label sign off
- Familiarity with the requirements of online specification retailer systems would be a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal & written
- Aptitude for problem solving & making informed decisions
- High attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading organization during a very exciting period of growth.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.
Senior Consultant, Office Support, South East
+353 51 309651